Choose a Plan to Host your Pitch Events
Pay-Per-Event Plan: price/event/license
The price includes one host license. Additional licenses can be purchased learn more
|Number of events||1|
|Number of attendees/event||300|
|Number of startups / event||15|
|Events with pitch videos||✓|
|Public & Private Events||✓|
|Tech support response time||12 - 24 hrs|
|Educational and other discounts available||Check Discount|
You can request a free trial for a non-commercial use, an event that is free to both startups and attendees.
That is, startups must not have to pay to pitch and the audience must not have to pay to attend your event.
Request a free trial here:
The form goes here
Questions about the plans
Plans, pricing and discounts
Yes, of couse. This is how it works. For example, if you have subscribed to the Plus plan, but would now like to host more than 6 events in a year, you can upgrade to the Pro plan anytime by paying the difference between the two plans.
Yes, you can cancel your subscription anytime while it is still active. You will be refunded the balance as determined by pay-per-event basis. You will receive the refund in form of credits that you can apply towards your next purchase.
For example, you subscribed to a Basic plan and hosted only one event. Should you then cancel the plan during that year, you will be charged ($149) on a pay-per-event basis for only one event that you used and refunded the balance in form of credits.
The free trial is available only for events that are free to both startups and attendees.
That is, startups must not have to pay to pitch and audience must not have to pay to attend.
- You are an educator, a student or an educational institution
- You are a non-profit organization
- Your pitch event features startups with founders from under-represented communities: women, veterans, african-american, hispanic, LGBTQ, and people of color.
- Your organization or program offers free mentorship and coaching to entrepreneurs
If you check any of the above boxes, please reach out and we will be happy to offer you a discount.
The Host License allows the user to set up and run an event on Pre, monitor the live stats on the event dashboard, access post-event reports and more.
Each plan comes with one host license. Additional licenses can be bought for each plan if you would like to allow others users to host event under your plan. Or to allow them access to event dashboard or live stats and more.
- Users with an annual plan will have access to the event history as long as their subscription is active.
- Users with the Pay-Per-Event plan will have access to their event history up to a month after the event.
- Users with the free trial will have access to their event history up to a week after the event.
Yes. You determine who you want to allow into your event by sharing the event code with only those you want to.
Public events may be visible to the public on different sections of the Pre platform. Hosts of private events have the option to restrict the display of results.
If you have any questions about a plan that are not covered in the FAQ, please reach out and a member of the Pre team will get back to you.